Confessions – Things you might need to know about me…
- In yoga class, where everyone’s practice is their own and where no one judges your ability – I always want to be the best, at least in my row.
- When driving through the mountains or long stretches of freeways that have “specified passing lanes”, I take it as a challenge and pass everyone, even if they weren’t slowing me up. If they’re in that right lane, I MUST pass them.
- I take my daughter’s cat, which we are cat-sitting, for walks on a leash. (I am now the cat lady in the neighborhood.)
- I still write hand-written thank-you notes.
- I believe doctors should treat you as a whole person, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- I love spending time in book stores, touching the books, reading the insights and being surrounded by all those words.
- I could live in Staples, yep the office supply store, I’d be so organized.
- In my closet, I hang my clothes in color order within type… (It could be the designer in me or a bit ADD, but I think it’s just easier to find them.)
- I have two tattoos: One of two open hearts which represents a bond between my daughter and I and the other that says Gratitude in Chinese – which just happens to be located above the home of my long-gone tumor, coincidence… I think not.
- If I’m your friend, I will be a friend forever…
- I love the essence of Chicago, also the Blackhawks, the Bears, the (in my lifetime I’d like to see it happen) Cubs and the Bulls, if I liked basketball.
- I love to watch soccer, not because both my children played it since they were five and one received a college scholarship out of it…
- I am not perfect, I am not perfect, I am not perfect.
- I am an artist.
- I don’t attend a church, but do believe in God and Angels who hang out with me all the time.
- Sometimes when I meditate, I try but just can’t help thinking about what we should cook for dinner.
- I believe the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park ARE REAL.
- A few movies I love: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Transformers (which are also REAL),Under the Tuscan Sun, A Walk in the Clouds (love the cinematography), Remember the Titans, Eat Pray Love and Jurassic Park.
- Santa Claus IS real and if you don’t believe you don’t get gifts.
- The actions of paying it forward are better than talking about paying it forward.
- I believe thunderstorms are God’s way of saying I’m in charge (and I hope someday to live in an area where it actually rains).
- I’m sad I don’t have a bucket list… yet.
- I keep a martini glass in the freezer, just in case.
- I cry at most Budweiser commercials – who doesn’t?
- I never want to stop learning, which is apparent to me daily.
- I count my blessings throughout the day for family and friends and being…
Grateful for you…